Galfer Performance Braking Systems
Galfer Performance Braking
Galfer Brakes was founded by Maffio Milesi in Barcelona, Spain, in 1946 as a brake pad supplier for major European motorcycle and auto makers… READ MORE >
Get FREE Galfer Brake Lines!
Galfer is always looking to stay on the cutting edge of performance braking, and you can help! If you are the owner of one of the models listed below, you can become a part of our development team by bringing your bike to our development facility in Oxnard, California and leaving it with our R&D team for 2-5 days. In that time, our team will design a custom set of brake lines that we will then use as a template for future product applications. As a thank you for loaning us your bike, we will provide you with the custom lines and install them at no cost in exchange for the stock lines!
- Bikes must be completely stock.
- You are responsible for transporting your bike to our facility.
- Must be able to leave the bike for 2-5 consecutive days (time will vary based on application).
If you are interested in participating, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Bikes We Are Looking For:
- 2010-13 Prowler 550 XT
- 2011-13 Prowler HDX 700
- 2011-13 Prowler XTX 700
- 2009-13 Prowler XTZ 1000 4×4
- 2011-13 Wildcat 1000 GT
- 2013 Wildcat 1000 GT / LTD
- 2011-13 Commander 800 (All Models)
- 2011-13 Commander 1000 (All Models)
- 2013-2014 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) ABS
- 2012-14 Kawasaki ZX 14R ABS
- 2008-13 KRF 750 Teryx 4×4 (All Models)
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS
- 2010-13 Ranger 400 4×4
- 2009-13 Ranger 500 4×4 EFI
- 2012-13 Ranger RZR 570 EFI
- 2010-13 Ranger 800 4×4 EFI
- 2008-13 Ranger RZR 800 (All Models)
- 2011-13 Ranger RZR XP 900 / EFI
- 2011-13 Ranger 900 Diesel / 4×4 Crew
- 2012-13 Ranger RZR-4 XP 900
- 2007-12 Triumph Tiger 1050 (all models)
- 2013 Tiger Explorer / XC
- 2013 Tiger 800 / XC
- 2008-13 YXR 700 Rhino (All Models)