ATV Brake Rotors
Invented by Galfer in the early 90′s to solve the problem of water and mud on brake rotor surfaces of trial competition motorcycles. As we developed the design we discovered an added benefit: the brake system was running cooler. This was worth exploring. When we combined our new design with the premium materials we had already developed for our round rotors, the resulting breakthrough began the new generation of brake rotor technology.
- Made of Galfer’s unique High Carbon 420 SS / 8 composite
- Laser cut (not stamped like most others)
- Double disc – parallel grinding to assure perfect parallel flatness
- Heat-treated to each specific application (to assure warp resistance)
- Patented inner and outer Wave® design minimizes heat transfer, equalizes dissipation and evens out pad wear.
- Each of our designs are CAD-CAM and tested with a stress analysis program, as well as dyno / real life tested prior to being offered on the market.
- KBA and TUV approved
- Galfer Wave® rotors are protected under US PTO# 6, 386, 340 and US Trademark# 76, 517, 881.
ATV & UTV Solid-Mount Wave® Rotors
- Designed both for trail and track
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
Galfer’s Solid-Mount ATV & UTV Wave® rotors have won numerous ATVA national championships, and are the choice rotor for teams such as Yoshimura Suzuki and Bomb Squad. Combining the best materials and manufacturing process, these rotors will handle everything you throw at them. Patented inner and outer Wave® design minimizes heat transfer, equalizes dissipation and evens out pad wear.