Brake Lines for Off Road / MX
Off Road Series Brake Lines
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Instructions for most applications
- Full-time brake line technician on staff available for support
- Virgin PTFE
- 64 lines of steel braid
- Pre-positioned banjos for easy installation, although adjustable as needed by hand
- DOT (FMVSS 106 and ISO 3996) kits available
- 11 line colors available
- Banjo fittings available in black, silver, gold, red and blue colors
Galfer’s off road brake lines feature a heavy-duty stiffener sleeve over the hose to route just like the OEM units. Our off road line kits are available in our 11 different line colors (see below), as well as four different banjo colors (silver, black, gold, blue and red) to customize the look of your race machine. Kits come complete with banjo bolts and washers. Check our product listing for CR routing applications for older non-Honda models.
Most of our brake line kits come with labels on the lines to help guide you on which end goes where, something not found with any other manufacturers today. We also offer a lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects. Call if you need assistance with your install or simply just have a question or two.
Custom Brake Lines
Custom Brake Line Colors:
- NEW – Gold
- Yellow (not shown)
Galfer Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid
High performance brake fluid for all hydraulic disc and drum brakes.
- Extremely high boiling point of 265º C / 509º F.
- Mixable with brake fluids with the same specifications.
- Great for race or leisure riding.
- Keep closed and in original container only.
- Flush brake fluid once a year if you are not racing. If racing, flush brake fluid at least 4 times a year.